We strive to only use meats that are free-range, pasture raised and always free of hormones and antibiotics. Our produce is 100% certified Organic and our supplements are always pure, organic, and unrefined. No HPP (high pressure pasteurization) always 100% raw, the way nature intended.
We are also 100% raw! For this reason, we do not sterilise, pasteurise, or irradiate any of our formulas. Also, we never add a synthetic vitamin pack. We deliver raw nutrition the way nature intended.
Smallbatch Lamb Batch Sliders Freeze Dried Dog Food is 78% lamb, 20% produce, 2% supplements.
Benefits Of Raw Food For Dogs:
- Healthy Immune System: Pets that eat a raw food diet have a greater resistance to viruses, bacteria and parasites and have increased overall vitality.
- Healthier Stools: Raw foods contain more bio-available components which means you’ll pick-up firmer, smaller, less-stinky stools
- Healthier Skin & Coat: Pets fed a raw diet have soft, shiny fur. Reduced shedding and less hairballs for cats… rejoice!
- Healthier Teeth & Gums: Raw bones are nature’s toothbrush
- Healthier Digestive Tract: Natural enzymes in raw food help aid digestion
Smallbatch Lamb Batch Sliders Freeze Dried Dog Food 14oz contains about 50 freeze dried sliders in a bag.
Lamb (including bones), lamb hearts, lamb livers, lamb kidneys, organic winter squash, organic celery, organic green beans, organic bok choy, salmon oil, organic dandelion, organic apple cider vinegar, organic kelp, organic cilantro, organic bee pollen, organic wheat grass, organic bilberry, organic garlic, organic thyme, organic oregano
Reconstituted analysis / As Fed:
Moisture (max): 67.5% Crude Protein (min): 15.8% Crude Fat (min): 12.1% Crude Fiber (max): 0.6%
Guaranteed dry analysis:
Moisture (max): 8.8% Crude Protein (min): 48.4% Crude Fat (min): 45.3% Crude Fiber (max): 2.1%
ME = 5400 kcal/kg = 540 kcal/100g = 54 kcal/oz
1 ounce = approx. 4 sliders (dry)
Country Of Origin
Weight Of Packaging
Dogs of all breeds and ages